A COMMON SPACE FOR DEVELOPMENT
Founded in Paris, France in 2006 by Arnaud Lizop (Lawyer at the Paris Bar and former member of the French National Council of Bars) and established in Brussels in 2014, Avocap is a joint development area where each lawyer becomes an actor in a changing profession. The diversity of the exchanges allows each and everyone to become part of this innovative structure while remaining free. This also allows colleagues to form alliances and cooperations.
The concept of Avocap is based on a pooling of resources among each lawyers who share the same value : the business ethics.
This concept is both simple and complicated summarizes in brief all our values : listen, advise, act with clarity in all integrity, that is to say in the strict respect of the professional secrecy and the conflict of interest management.
The diversity of profiles and experiences of our colleague makes Avocap a high energy hub, therefore a high-quality hub.
(Click on the picture to download our brochure)
The pooling of resources gives each lawyer access to a range of services on a permanent basis, while benefiting from part-time use of the offices and the best tools at the lowest possible cost (Option A : 40 days per year / Option B : 80 days per year - see « Join Us »). Each fellow member benefits from the opportunities for interchange, the convivial atmosphere and the spirit of rigor that facilitate networking and strengthen individual skills.
- A free access to the firm,
- Rooms to oragnize meetings, conferences, seminars,
- Fully equiped offices (computer, printer, scanner, office supplies) to work or receive clients,
- Libraries to work in a calm and serene environment,
- Open areas for reading mail, carrying out research or browsing the internet,
- Free office reservations via an online schedule,
- Free and unlimited access to the telephone (national and international),
- Phone calls, faxes and mail are managed by the reception desk,
- Postage service and mail redirection service (at cost price),
- Secure areas to store physical files,
- Offices adapted and staff bounded to professional confidentiality,
- A server for storing and accessing files in and outside the firm.
- The « Entretiens d’Avocap » with various figures and about current topics of interest,
- Regular updates on the activities of the firm and its members,
- Open areas in which members can enjoy each other’s company and freely interchange with fellow members,
- Regular interchange with colleagues on issues regarding ethic.
- Free access to legal databases (in or outside of the firm),
- An updated review of doctrine and precedent in your area of activity,
- An online website presenting each member’s activities,
- A newsletter sent to our contacts and partners on our members activities and on Avocap structure.
Avocap, located in Paris and Brussels, prepares its development on other continents.
(Click to enlarge)
Our colleagues are selected by written application with a simple criterion: to be of good-fellowship, concerned about ethic compliance and focusing on a specific law practice area.
The number of admitted lawyers is limited with a numerus clausus. There are no entry fee. A two-month notice (plus the current month) is required prior to departure.
The fellow members have full access to all the services mentioned herein above (please refer to “Practice“) as well as the office, libraries and open spaces, under the following conditions:
Show the conditions+
Option A : €650 (excluding VAT) per month
Option B : €780 (excluding VAT) per month
Option A : €380 (excluding VAT) per month
Option B : €460 (excluding VAT) per month
Paris & Brussels
Option A : €760 (excluding VAT) per month
Option B : €900 (excluding VAT) per month
One day = 8 hours. The counting is based on an hour basis. The use of the office after 8pm and during weekends is unlimited (no imputation on the annual quota)
An unlimited access to libraries and open spaces is granted to our fellow members, with no time limit nor imputation on the annual quota.
Following the admission, the applicant will be charged €180 (excluding VAT) as registration fee.
(*) Applicable price on January 1st, 2015